When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Handle bar storage?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Not the greatest photos, but you get the idea. Two sets of hooks, one above the other. Bottom photo gives a better idea of what an almost empty hook looks like. Bars are stored above my workbench, and I need a stepladder to get to them, but fortunately I don't need to get to them too often
View attachment 1595682
View attachment 1595683
That's kinda what I wuz lookin' for. Thanks for the help with this.
Ian

Mine are in a wardrobe moving box in the garage with tires piled on top. That way they are out of sight and difficult to get to and i probably will never use them. 😀😃
I prolly don't have as many as you do, Jay!

They’re not extra, as far as I know; but if there is a 3rd hole in one of the ends, then I use an “S” hook and connect to an overhead conduit or pipe in the garage.
Good idea Uncle Archie! I believe that almost all of my "extra" handlebars either have a third hole or can have one appear by application of a drill. The Parts Department currently uses three storage methods in the basement:
  • BMX and MTB handlebars in a 5-gallon pail
  • Drop and touring bars hung over a heating duct
  • Cruiser bars in an IKEA bag hung on the wall

Not the greatest photos, but you get the idea. Two sets of hooks, one above the other. Bottom photo gives a better idea of what an almost empty hook looks like. Bars are stored above my workbench, and I need a stepladder to get to them, but fortunately I don't need to get to them too often
View attachment 1595682
View attachment 1595683
Boris, I'd like to see a close up picture of your reflector board, so I can check out your awesome work. Thanks!

hello. I slide a string through them and tie a 1 inch washer to the end. Then I hang them from a nail. I usually do this on a cold winter night when I am sick of watching T.V.

hello. I slide a string through them and tie a 1 inch washer to the end. Then I hang them from a nail. I usually do this on a cold winter night when I am sick of watching T.V.
Uncle Iceman:
Nice! Two questions: 1) Do you have a pet mouse to help get the strings through the curvy HB's? 2) Can you play a tune on the hanging HB's?

Back