When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Handlebar Grips - Schwinn Oval, British/Import Three Speeds

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Various - nothing above $25
Zipcode

SirMike1983

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
For sale: handle bar grips for your Schwinn or for your British Three Speed. Prices included US Mail shipping to the lower 48 states. If using Paypal, please add their fee to the price as a buyer extra. If using USPS Money Order, no extra required. Please specify which item number you want so I know what you are trying to buy.

View attachment 1474523

3. Newer production finger grips. Not sure of the make. Some wear around the mouths of the grips. Some evidence of use, but they look low mileage. Still pliable. Probably a newer grip than the #2 finger grips. Condition is a little better. $18 shipped in the lower 48 states.

SOLD 4. Shorty barrel grips for a rod brake roadster. These shorty grips go particularly well with the old school, narrow/short "export" type rod brake bars. These are shorter than the later finger grips used on the Raleigh DL-1. Newer production but would look at home on a 1930s-60s era rod brake bike. Used, but still in pretty good shape. Plaible and not all torn up like so many on the utility roadsters. $20 shipped in the lower 48 states.

Last edited:
For sale: handle bar grips for your Schwinn or for your British Three Speed. Prices included US Mail shipping to the lower 48 states. If using Paypal, please add their fee to the price as a buyer extra. If using USPS Money Order, no extra required. Please specify which item number you want so I know what you are trying to buy.

View attachment 1474522

1. Schwinn Oval grips. These are reproductions. I think they were the "Anniversary" model grips. They're pliable and don't appear to have been used. They seem a little softer than the originals. $25 shipped in the lower 48 states.

SOLD 2. Finger grips for a three speed bike. Should look good on a 1970s or early 80s Raleigh or similar three speed. Used condition - some scratches, dirt, signs of use. Not cracked or broken. Still pliable. I don't know when these were produced but these look older production. $18 shipped in the lower 48 states.

View attachment 1474523

3. Newer production finger grips. Not sure of the make. Some wear around the mouths of the grips. Some evidence of use, but they look low mileage. Still pliable. Probably a newer grip than the #2 finger grips. Condition is a little better. $18 shipped in the lower 48 states.

SOLD 4. Shorty barrel grips for a rod brake roadster. These shorty grips go particularly well with the old school, narrow/short "export" type rod brake bars. These are shorter than the later finger grips used on the Raleigh DL-1. Newer production but would look at home on a 1930s-60s era rod brake bike. Used, but still in pretty good shape. Plaible and not all torn up like so many on the utility roadsters. $20 shipped in the lower 48 states.

I know the #4 shorty barrel grips are sold, but if you have any more lying around, I'd be interested in a set

Back