When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Handmade Shell Cordovan 1940s WWII Style Military Watch Strap

-

rustjunkie

. . . . . . .
I had an original 1940s USA made slip through watch strap that I loved to wear, but it was on its last leg. The style was classic and comfortable, so I recreated the strap and pad to hold my vintage watches and a few of yours.
Made by me in my Monrovia California workshop from high-quality ~1.2mm Shell Cordovan leather.
Hand-stitched with top-quality German cord.
5/8” width to fit Elgin, Bulova, and Waltham military issue ORD watches. Great for Rolex bubbleback too.
Also available in 11/16" (~18mm) for "dirty dozen" and 3/4" (~19mm)and 13/16" (~20mm) for Rolex and others.
Regular is 9” measured end to end not counting the stainless steel buckle.
Regular fits a wrist approximately 6.5" to 7.25”, long approximately 7" to 7.75".
Shorter and longer lengths available, as well as different colors of leather and stitching, and edge paint.
NOS vintage buckles also available.
Base pricing for regular and long with current production stainless steel buckle is $75 shipped tracked and insured in the US.
Drop a note for options, I’d love to make a strap for you to enjoy for years.

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG