When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hank & Frank DX Schwinns

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is a Schwinn New World with a similar badge I've been parting out , only Hank & Frank I've seen till now.

20161127_160043.jpg

photo0.jpeg

Those badges are peculiar, don't appear to be stamped but etched. . I haven't seen an old etched badge before, not to say I know spit about badges b/c I don't, except of latter times, which I prob know less [grin]. Just saying: That's Weird. As if they were rebadged, more recent than when the bikes were made, like possibly for a used bike sale in 60's or so?

Pretty sure they are legit OE. When I still lived in Colorado I talked to the son of the original owner of a prewar lightweight with this badge years ago but couldn't seal the deal:

http://thecabe.com/forum/threads/pr...chwinn-with-duck-bill-fender-in-denver.28543/

He claims it was purchased new from the shop and the bike had a vintage Berkeley license on it as well. The shop has been around since '25....

Back