When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Happy Birthday 37fleetwood!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Beau

Look Ma, No Hands!
It's also my B-day today. I turned the old age of 26 today!
:eek:

:D

Last edited:
well happy birthday to you too!!
vbulletin
HBD10.gif
vbulletin

dude your like my age I thought the only ppl that collected bikes were old guys awesome happy birthday

Yeah, I don't really collect anything worth a lot of money, but I buy/receive what I can when I can.

I like classic cars too! Here are my two resto projects.

'58 Fiat 600 "The Italian Mini"- Completely rotted out. I will have to replace the whole floor and a lot of other sheetmetal. This car will be getting a sport bike engine installed and a full tube frame. I'm going to spray it Hot Rod flat black and possibly doing a roof chop if I can find donor doors and a roof. Oh and it has suicide doors stock!

DSC01477.gif

1973 Morris Mini- This car was pretty rotted as well. I have already replaced the entire floor...well, pretty much the whole bottom of the car. It's almost ready for paint. I just need to figure out what color I want. This car is also getting a sport bike installed in the front, but not hacked up. I want to be able to put the original engine back in some day.

1234.gif

yeah IM into restoring cars, I actually have a 47 studebaker truck its rust free but I need to actually do a total resto on it. I shouldn't have to spend alot of money Im thinking and the quotes I got were around 5-7 grand its pretty cool I can't wait to get it done.
P1010028-1.jpg

I like the fact that your restoring like euro cars that pretty cool its different. I've been to a couple car shows in st louis and the neatest cars are the euro cars.

Wow, that truck is SWEET!

I could see that thing lowered with some shiny wheels! I'd just leave that thing as it is and run it rat rod style!

Make it a bike hauler!

ol' cars

hi guys ,
yes that black sheep from europe , i drive this baby here in holland
it's a 1962 chevrolet corvair monza 900

Attachments

• IMG_0391.jpg
    IMG_0391.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 56
Back