When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hard to believe it's a middleweight

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hell he may have 1 or 2 middle weight frames I was intendin' on buying to build ballooners out of. Jus' haven't had the funds to take on more projects I'd probably get a little attached to. tacochris I'd say it's fair game. Throw it on the for sale forum / put it out there; who knows might be someone's start to vintage or their project in the making

Its been in my garage for over 275 days. Lol
I understand that. If you had it 30 days since agreed payment & pick up arrangement; I'd be guilt free .... jus' sayin' & @coasterbrakejunkie1969 knows I am a train wreck aka thread derailer. Hahaha

15% up charge every 30 days and storage fees that is getting to be an expensive middle weight hahaha. He is in no hurry because he knows the seller is honest

15% up charge every 30 days and storage fees that is getting to be an expensive middle weight hahaha. He is in no hurry because he knows the seller is honest
Of course. I've had some people give me a down payment on stuff but then Never see'em again until I've sold it or done somethin' with it. Hate to say it but I wouldn't feel bad, it's a bike takin' up space, & I mean a Good Heart can be a helluva thing; for better & worse

I run 26x2x1 3/4 lightweight S7 oversize tires on an American. Enough more meat to make a difference and you can still run fenders with no problems.
Of course there's No Fender room if you're like me & prefer fenders vs none

I run 26x2x1 3/4 lightweight S7 oversize tires on an American. Enough more meat to make a difference and you can still run fenders with no problems.

View attachment 1537209
See that doesn't look bad but keep in mind to me at least (not a Schwinn guy as much as some) if it's not a 2.125"+ then I don't consider it a ballooner. Hell I avoided a lot of older low buck Schwinns a lot of the time jus'cause of those specific / weird tire sizes Schwinn was Notorious for before TheCabe & I came to be together. Now I'm into damn near anything bike related if it's interesting or I can learn.

View attachment 1537209
Love the new size tires I have them on all of my middleweight Schwinns except one of my girls bikes that still has good kicks, Eventually it will get the WW as well. I love the WW with the black and chrome "I believe" it looks soooooo classy.

Back