When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hard to find bicycle bell....twist grip bell !!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
this is a rare & genuine very old bell...if you do not ike or agree with the quality, do not buy it :D
I have only good stuff for sale !

I'm not trumping your parade man, just clues to who, where it may have come from. Albeit I do doubt it TOC for the chrome that would otherwise be nickel until 30-40's, , rubber or plastic grip and that cast nut. .

Rarity? it's you call, i've no clue at all, . . GLWS ;)

so man, I'm not saying this,is a TOC bell, I think this is a bell from the 40-50 -ies

nos AHA grips were later added for a good working order

Deutsches Bundespatent, West Germany. There is a plethora of Euro parts from Germany of good quality from 1950's - 1970's

It's not DPB.
The grips are AHA Standard and the bell is Bruham .... sold by Bruham. Yes it's German.
Grips are not a replacement, this is how the bell was sold .... with these AHA grips.
I have two NOS example of this in the original box. It's from the 40's-50's.

Last edited:
@Velo-dream

B-T-W.

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/sell-trade-rules.32869/

Rule as written (not by me).
There is a 10 post per day limit in the buy sell trade forums. This is 10 posts total, bumps count toward the 10 posts. If you have more items for sale that in a given day, consolidate your posts. If this rule is abused, we'll consolidate the posts ourselves once with a warning. Do it again and we'll revoke the privilege completely.

Back