When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Davidson Bicycle - Ladies Model

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Im pretty new

I love this site. I havent posted much but look at it more than my local CL because its all great stuff to see and read. I sold a couple old frames cheap and shipped across the US, and I picked up a free frame through this site practically in my back yard. You guys have helped me learn true value in this great "Hobby" we all love. Thanks. Mark

This Girls Harley Davidson Bicycle sold at auction for $4095 May 3, 2008

View attachment 85417
Auction #16078 Lot #121

http://www.bonhams.com/
It doesn't take long to pull up past auction listing and just do a little research to find the value of this bicycle or any other for that matter. I've pulled at least three since last night.

Thank you! Now I'm learning something here, which is the reason I'm on this site. I would take the $4,095 and subtract missing parts and come up with a value if I was interested. This is the most helpful post on this thread IMO!!!

While that auction realization may be something of a reference point I would caution two things: First, May of 2008 was before some had a lot less dosposable income, and second Bonhams is a high end auction house that attract some with more money than sense (or caring). That said if I were to hazard a guess on this bike I'm guessing around $2500 but would like to hear what the truly knowledgeable have to say. Better yet the buyer or seller could tell us what it sold for then we would have a barometer of the value of a beautiful bike such as this. V/r Shawn

!

Honestly I just don't see what all the fuss is about. It's a cool bike but 4 grand you have lost it if you put that much in a girls bike! IMO!

I'll see if I can go back and pull the other references. But in my research I've seen prices from the low end of @ $1800 to the high end which is the auction already listed @ $4095 And I agree with Shawn that a fair price on this bike would probably be @ $2500

Last edited:
... It's a cool bike but 4 grand you have lost it if you put that much in a girls bike! IMO!

Have you ever seen a Skylark? For the right one I might be down with that kind of money. The HD is a really cool bike and a very desirable brand that crosses over to us motorcycle lovers as well. V/r Shawn

SOME People say PUT IN A HIGH PRICE

ethen blast the person for doing just that- lighten up - one poster said something like IT SHOULD NOT BE STOLEN BY PEOPLE WHO WILL OVER PAY or something like that =-HUH? so it should be posted cheap (or "fair" whatever that is) so YOU (the poster) can score it before a person actually willing to pay i.e. market value- has a chance to make an offer-

this is whole thing is a losing game- simple solution:

IF NO PRICE IN TITLE OFFENDS YOU either DON'T CLICK or then click "X" in the tip right of your screen= poof - no more offending post. You are not "forced" to read the post and can go on your merry way- I would rather hear of an item than have it not posted as the poster has a frar for being flamed canceled or otherwise abused.

A bit more hassle solution- NON PRiCED and PRICED. No one wants to go to ebay if it can be avoided- I hate them and so do many others.

Way out of hand

Last edited:
If the owner did their research and came up with $2500 as a "fair price" and you wanted the bike and were first to respond to buy it, deal done. Are you saying you would rather take your chances with folks making offers, trades, secretly not knowing if your offer is even considered? IT"S A FOR SALE POST, NOT A AUCTION. When I post on any forum I read the rules and abide by them....Just because this is a rare or desirable bike people are willing to overlook the rules just to have a chance to buy the bike......

ethen blast the person for doing just that- lighten up - one poster said something like IT SHOULD NOT BE STOLEN BY PEOPLE WHO WILL OVER PAY or something like that =-HUH? so it should be posted cheap (or "fair" whatever that is) so YOU (the poster) can score it before a person actually willing to pay i.e. market value- has a chance to make an offer-

this is whole thing is a losing game- simple solution:

IF NO PRICE IN TITLE OFFENDS YOU either DON'T CLICK or then click "X" in the tip right of your screen= poof - no more offending post. You are not "forced" to read the post and can go on your merry way- I would rather hear of an item than have it not posted as the poster has a frar for being flamed canceled or otherwise abused.

A bit more hassle solution- NON PRiCED and PRICED. No one wants to go to ebay if it can be avoided- I hate them and so do many others.

Way out of hand

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back