When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Davidson catalog scans, enjoy!

-
Well done, jolly good stuff there!

"The Harley-Davidson bicycle never can hope to compete with the so-called cheap bicycles. The very materials and constructive methods used have made the price factor a negligible one..."

or in today's ad language "priceless"

hey bud... I have the original to your catalog! can you belive it the guy i bought it from did the copies of it a long time ago. I also have a smith motorwheel pamphlet cool junk. mark

I know, I saw him give it to you at the Flea! That guy is rad, he's probably sitting on a gold-mine of cool bike stuff. He gave me that reproduction catalog and told me it wasn't OG, but it was old I could tell, felt like it would fall apart. He encouraged me to make copies, which I thought was cool.
I love the marketing pitch at the end, very cool stuff!!

I know he has to have some really cool junk hidden. I bought a a bicycle sign from the 1890's from him. he has to have some really rare sh--t hidden. slowly he's selling it all to me but i can never tell when he brings it in.

Back