When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Davidson Electric bicycle

-
This guy makes the coolest ev bike !

CB4CC5B9-91D4-486E-8C28-AB138B3DD977.jpeg

It depends on the price. I've heard that they are going to range from $2,500 to $5k and I wouldn't be surprised because of how much the full sized electric Harley is. But it is pretty good looking...
-Connor

I read that the Series 1 will be a very limited production model. These days, that can mean anywhere between 500 to 10,000 units. The regular mass produced e-bikes will have plenty of options for gearing, tires, motors, batteries, etc.

I'll stick to a Real Harley., our '04 is a dream. Never a leak, never an issue starting up and the power is unbeatable. A real bike with that classic touch. No need for a bunch of gaudy extras.

Erin

New Harley is good looking electric bicycle. Not my thing, but shows how much interest is shifting toward bicycles as transportation again. Vintage is my thing, but fun how everybody is getting back into bicycles. TOC all over again !

Rumors:;To maintain tradition: They'll be adding a set of false mufflers, packed with deep base Bose speaker system, that rumbles and vibrates in sync with RPMs. Part of the system uses oil to cause vibration and is set to dump 1 drop whenever it's off.
'If it doesn't wake the neighborhood and spit on sidewalks, it's not a Harley.'

Last edited:
Back