When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Davidson Electric bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JO BO

I live for the CABE
How many here are going to buy the New Harley Davidson Electric bicycle Series 1 when it comes out?

Probably be priced at twice the competition, leak oil in the showroom and won't start when you need it to. I've heard Harleys have gotten better, but they will always be hardly ablesons to me. I had a housemate who was making serious payments on a lawn ornament in the 1980s. Never did get it running, even with the help of all his buddies with nazi tattoos.

The only Harley Davidson bicycles I'll ever own are the Davis built bicycles. I do own three Harley Motorcycles. One is being restored so I can't speak for it but the other two have never left a drop of oil on the floor or failed to start. I've ridden with a lot of other HD owners and none that I've ridden with had Nazi tattoos. In fact I have no tattoos. It amazes me these falacies and stereoootypes are still held by some concerning HD or motorcyclists in general. V/r Shawn

I should have said it depends on price, engine spec and battery spec.
The frame reminds me of the old KHS B!tch; a jump bike that was made only a couple of years.

Last edited:
Not a fallacy, just a simple statement of fact and observations in upstate New York in the 1980's. For some reason, Luftwaffe eagles were very popular among the biker crowd there, along with SS totenkopfen. A youngster I work with recently bought a new Harley and likes it, but won't say what they paid for it... If the machines are finally living up to the legend, that can only be good.

Back