When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

harley davidson frame project.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Seems like there's as good a chance the frame isn't a Harley..

Would be nice to firm that up a bit before dropping serious coin.

Fixedwheel

it is without a doubt harley, just look at this sites photos and compare the areas that i photoed to mine they are dead on. i also checke the frame for color to be sure. i just finished my car so i'm ready for the bike parts soon.

i could get you a nice repop sproket

$$300.00 shipped have a few

it is without a doubt harley, just look at this sites photos and compare the areas that i photoed to mine they are dead on. i also checke the frame for color to be sure. i just finished my car so i'm ready for the bike parts soon.

Cool. Do the badge mounting holes match?

fixedwheel

davis made different types of motobike frames

lets open this for discussion.davis made different types of motobike frames for harley davidson from what i heard.anybody else know different?

Here's photo of a H-D bicycle that we have in the Deeley Motorcycle Collection in Vancouver. Unfortunately it's a cosmetic rather than an accurate restoration however it does have the correct crank and head badge.
HD20Bicycle20circa201920-1.jpg

well here is some better picks. yes the badge holes do line up. the earlier photo will show that. i read in a brochure, that they did offer tanks on them in 1920. i haven't seen one but it also stated that they were all battery contained inside. anybody heard of one? or seen one? i have a 1920 elgin that has this type of tank with a swithch built in to it. this elgin used the harley paint scheme and the dayton truss and rims. did elgin use the leftover hd frames?
the phots are of the whole frame and front head tube showing a seamless construction there and an interesting array on markings on the hangar with a few clear hd color chips on it. the frame has been around the block with many colors some one painted it green over the hd color.

Last edited:
HD offered the tank for only the 1919 model. A different style frame than yours. It held a dry cell for the headlight.

Back