When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Davidson Original Bicycle Sprocket Barn Find PA Antique 1917

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

alphawolfe

On Training Wheels
Theres a Harley Davidson chain ring on ebay looks legit original - guy has $1700 ! on it. Has it listed under motorcycle parts? I thought these went for half that? It has all its teeth but? Thoughts????

Listing titled:

Harley Davidson Original Bicycle Sprocket Barn Find PA Antique 1917​

DSC_3083.JPG

DSC_3084.JPG

Welcome to the Cabe. The holes and cuts look clean and straight, I'm no expert but maybe a little detective work is in order here.

What would it be worth it it were original?
What would a repro be worth, if it were not so rusty?

[i.e., now the buyer would have to remove all of the added rust, before priming & painting in aluminum-silver, (in order to match repro parts with the repaint); thanks a lot!].

Last edited:
What would it be worth it it were original?

Real and rusted to hell like that maybe $500-700 tops in my opinion. In the end it just depends on how badly someone needs one. They are not very rare and show up often enough.
Here is one that sold but had some nickel and the crank. It has been said it brought less than the asking price but only the buyer would truly know. https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/harley-sprocket.202220/
Here is another that sold recently on Ebay, maybe someone can comment on what it brought.
If you use the search function you will find others that were offered and sold.

Back