When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley davidson

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

C M Gerlach

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hi all,
Tomorrow I am going to pick up my Davis harley davidson. This is a bike that my grandfather bought used for my dad around 1947. Dad kept it till about 1987, when I gave it to a friend to hang in his motorcycle shop museum area. Knowing I had this bike is what got me to the cabe about a decade ago. I have not seen it in 35 years, but as I remember it is super crusty, with no real paint or plated parts that are good.
There's a teaser.......hope to have pictures and a story tomorrow.
I'm super excited..........
Chris.

Hi all,
Tomorrow I am going to pick up my Davis harley davidson. This is a bike that my grandfather bought used for my dad around 1947. Dad kept it till about 1987, when I gave it to a friend to hang in his motorcycle shop museum area. Knowing I had this bike is what got me to the cabe about a decade ago. I have not seen it in 35 years, but as I remember it is super crusty, with no real paint or plated parts that are good.
There's a teaser.......hope to have pictures and a story tomorrow.
I'm super excited..........
Chris.

Looks like a 1919?.... Beautiful machine...awesome!! Thanks for sharing the pics...can’t wait to see more!! I just finish a faux resto on the same model... in the summer. Congrats

heavy duty fork is very cool.......also please post in the Davis sewing machine thread when you get more pictures.

Last edited:
Back