When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley/indian

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JO BO

I live for the CABE
Always looking for anything either Harley Davidson or Indian. Complete bicycles or just a single part. Let me know what you have.Thanks JO BO

I don't think that was the type of "Indian" bicycle he was looking for, but kind of a cool site...
Bud

I bought this 1952 Indian Scout that is untouched and all original ( I have the original seat, but the leather is gone) off Ebay several years ago for $125. local pickup. It's one of the nicest riding bikes I ever owned. Here is a photo of it on display at the AACA Museum in Hershey, PA for the Indian motorcycle exhibit. My little Scout was sitting 8 feet away from the oldest Indian motorcycle on planet Earth. I also got all the original paperwork for my Scout event the dealer literature. Honored to own this bike.

My Indian. (4).jpg

indian scout august 2013 003.jpg

indian scout august 2013 004.jpg

indian scout august 2013 011.jpg

indian scout august 2013 010.jpg

Thanks, I have a couple of those, but not sure how original they are. If yours was still on display I was going to go have a look..

Thanks, I have a couple of those, but not sure how original they are. If yours was still on display I was going to go have a look..
Let me know what info you need. I'm go over to my area where the bike is tomorrow. i can take photos for you.

Back