When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Motorcyke on ebay...

-
Bike looks much better than the last one. That sprocket still looks freshly machined. This time instead of throwing it in the creek to get freshly rusted patina, it looks like freshly nickel plated and rubbed with some dirt. Patina on sprocket doesn't match the crank though. Re-badged, re-sprocketed period bike/Davis? If this was a "museum bike" as stated, I would want some more authentication than what's being given. I don't know much about these Harley bykes but hope to learn more here.

Another thing, why is the badge so perfect and the head tube where it mounts show layers of chipped paint? So the bikes finish got trashed over the years but the badge stayed PERFECT???

Buyer beware.

What, are the chain adjuster threaded pressings the wrong style? Also the fenders are different from the sales catalog image which he posts as a reference...

I doubt any of us on here would dump that kind of money on it anyway? If i'm giving $5k for a bicycle it better be restored or I better be able to double my money after it I restore it myself. I can't even sell a bike for $250? Just my opinion.

If it were legit and I had that kind of money to throw around I'd buy it as is and leave it, that is the holy grail for me...that or an Indian from the teens, unrestored.

He's sold several H-D chainrings in the past couple months too. Maybe I should buy one to dress up that nondescript camelback frame...

Back