When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Motorcyke - sold quick on the bay!

-
...yea, but that Rex cycle on here a few months back, made this small change...

Last edited:
pics.are not very good quality.the fenders don't appear 1in.sided,the sprocket looks die cut.why would you take pics. in the shade? I wonder if people are starting to "antique look" bicycles now like they do to motorcycles.

thank you bricycle. that rex is on top of rare for sure really cool bike. it will be after my worlds fair paint work this summer. I was thinking the same thing dave. there are some fishy things with it.

Totally looks bogus to me. Freshy painted on patina in my opinion. Sprocket was probably made on some water-jet auto-cad machine then thrown in the creek out back to get nice and rusty. You can see some dirt still in the sprocket, and that looks like 2010 vintage dirt to me. Fake patina is an art form and hard to tell sometimes, but this one looks freshly done. Just my 2 cents.

Back