When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harley Topper with sidecar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

oldmtrcyc

I live for the CABE
Harley topper with sidecar. Got it on a trade. Would trade for early bicycle stuff. Or motorbikes from teens / 1920's. Send me a DM.

30578.jpeg

30577.jpeg

Cool scoot, had one of those back in the 90's, mine was a H, 9 hp, slingshot (centrifugal clutch) 60mph+, scary fast for a scooter!, guess I was just use to holding on to a motorcycle with my legs instead of sitting on top.

Cool scoot, had one of those back in the 90's, mine was a H, 9 hp, slingshot (centrifugal clutch) 60mph+, scary fast for a scooter!, guess I was just use to holding on to a motorcycle with my legs instead of sitting on top.
That's pretty quick as they advertised them to go almost 50. I know Cushman Eagles could get close to 60 and a Mustang Pony could get to about 65. Most early 60's Lambrettas and Vespas were good for about 55

I think the earlier ones had a smaller motor and went 45-50 mph.

Back