Hartville Ohio pics (more pics added )

• Please be aware: We have had several reports of members receiving private messages from newly registered members claiming that their friend has the part or bike they are looking for, and that they should email this person directly. This is a scam! If it looks even slightly suspicious, PLEASE REPORT this to us immediately so that we can investigate and if necessary, ban the member to prevent them from targeting other members. Thank you, CABE staff
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

jungleterry

I live for the CABE
Nov 19, 2014
Ashtabula, United States
wow I missed the Lady SUPER X53 western flyer in blue ,is that one still available

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 21, 2013
Rochester Hills, MI
Thanks for the Hudson pictures....here's the one I restored....same vintage, 1947

• Love
Reactions: Felixnegron

cbustapeck

Finally riding a big boys bike
May 1, 2020
Cleveland, OH
I had the Pea Picker and you are right it was not for sale it just happened to be in my trailer and when I pulled it out everyone wanted it but so did I lol,,,anyways a older man came by my spot and asked me every time can you please sell it to me,,,well after a while I said ok to his offer of 500,,,yes it was a rust bucket but it was an all orig bike with a kool personality,I have many of the Krates in great shape but its funny because for the last 5 years I have been looking for one in this same condition and it was harder to find one like this than one in great shape lol,,,anyways went to a nice guy and two hours after I sold it to him he was riding it and how he got that chain to work is beyond me every link was froze.
Great minds think alike. $500 was the number that seemed right to my pocketbook , especially with what those drum brakes go for.

I wasn’t so much looking for one in this condition as one that I could ride and enjoy inside my budget. I am glad it has gone to a good home.

I would so ride the snot out of that.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

Felixnegron

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jan 9, 2017
Screenshot_20200915-105035_Photos.jpg

Hello Caber's.!!! HOPE YOU.!!! AND YOURS.!!! ARE DOING GREAT.!!!

OK I WAS THERE (H.B.S.M) & WHEN I LEFT. I STOP FOR SOME ADDRESS ON MY ( G.P.S) AND I LOOK AT THESE,

BEAUTIFUL ,BEAUTIFUL. LITTLE CAR.

JUST PARK. BY ME ON THE NICE GRASSY SPOT ALONG WITH THE NICE SHADE.

AND GUESS I'LL STOP LOOKING FOR.
THE ADDRESS. STEP OUT OF MY CAR.

& ASKED THE OWNER IF HE DON'T.

MIND IF I TAKE COUPLES OF PICTURES.

FROM HIS BEAUTIFUL CAR. & HE ANSWER. ME BACK (BTW.) THE CAR IS FOR SALE.!!!! THANKS SIR. AND THE REST IS HISTORY...YOU GUYS KNOWN.
WHEN YOU HAVE @ BEAUTIFUL CAR LIKE.

THIS ONE FRONT OF YOUR, EYES.:p:hearteyes::kissingclosed:
Screenshot_20200915-105139_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-105010_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-104910_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-104910_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-104902_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-104945_Photos.jpg

Screenshot_20200915-104902_Photos.jpg

From my cell Picts Gallery..(1949)Morris.

Hope you guys like it...;)

Last edited:
Reactions: BFGforme and stoney

buck hughes

I live for the CABE
Jan 23, 2016
lima oh
anyone know how to get in touch with the seller of this ride on toy-red car with yellow top toy- toy is sitting inside a car?

100_3887.JPG

mickeyc

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jul 21, 2013
Rochester Hills, MI
Great pictures, thanks again for posting. Wish there was any possibility of having a swap here (Detroit area). Guess I'll have to go to Ann Arbor.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!