When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hartville Ohio pics (more pics added )

-
Hudson

IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

Last edited:
I had the Pea Picker and you are right it was not for sale it just happened to be in my trailer and when I pulled it out everyone wanted it but so did I lol,,,anyways a older man came by my spot and asked me every time can you please sell it to me,,,well after a while I said ok to his offer of 500,,,yes it was a rust bucket but it was an all orig bike with a kool personality,I have many of the Krates in great shape but its funny because for the last 5 years I have been looking for one in this same condition and it was harder to find one like this than one in great shape lol,,,anyways went to a nice guy and two hours after I sold it to him he was riding it and how he got that chain to work is beyond me every link was froze.
Great minds think alike. $500 was the number that seemed right to my pocketbook , especially with what those drum brakes go for.

I wasn’t so much looking for one in this condition as one that I could ride and enjoy inside my budget. I am glad it has gone to a good home.

I would so ride the snot out of that.

Back