When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hartville Ohio pics (more pics added )

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hudson

IMG_0417.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0319.JPG

IMG_0416.JPG

Last edited:
I had the Pea Picker and you are right it was not for sale it just happened to be in my trailer and when I pulled it out everyone wanted it but so did I lol,,,anyways a older man came by my spot and asked me every time can you please sell it to me,,,well after a while I said ok to his offer of 500,,,yes it was a rust bucket but it was an all orig bike with a kool personality,I have many of the Krates in great shape but its funny because for the last 5 years I have been looking for one in this same condition and it was harder to find one like this than one in great shape lol,,,anyways went to a nice guy and two hours after I sold it to him he was riding it and how he got that chain to work is beyond me every link was froze.
Great minds think alike. $500 was the number that seemed right to my pocketbook , especially with what those drum brakes go for.

I wasn’t so much looking for one in this condition as one that I could ride and enjoy inside my budget. I am glad it has gone to a good home.

I would so ride the snot out of that.

Back