When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harvey @ Memory Lane passed away yesterday OBITUARY NOW INCLUDED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sm2501

CABE owner
System Administrator
I'm sorry to report that Harvey Trombley passed away yesterday, September 28, 2018. Memorial services pending.

Harvey has been a cornerstone in this hobby for more years that I can remember. I'll always remember his smiling face behind his Whizzer counter at Memory Lane.

Rest in peace old friend.

http://www.hannemanfh.com/obituary/harvey-trombley

ANNARBORMEET2006006.jpg

Last edited:
Larry and Harvey took a hobby, and did what most of us would love to do, turn it into a successful business. They didn't get rich , but they had fun, made lots of friends and helped everyone in this hobby. God bless them both. Rest in peace, Harvey.

Sorry to hear of his passing. I met him on my only visit to MLC a few years ago. He and Lisa helped me find the stuff on my parts list. Talked with him on the phone a few times. Sad news indeed. My sympathies to Lisa and family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I met Harvey at the Hershey car show/swap many years ago. Larry and I did business off and on ( Hershey and lots by mail/phone), and Harvey was kinda on the outskirts ( more a whizzer dude), but always a 100% guy. RIP buddy. A true asset to the hobby. Larry and Harvey will have a cool bike shop somewhere in the after dimension? I'd like to add my condolences to Lisa. A wonderful lady. Always helpful and friendly. My heart goes out to her and Harv's family at this sad time.

Last edited:
Back