When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harvey @ Memory Lane passed away yesterday OBITUARY NOW INCLUDED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Heartfelt condolences to family and friends! Thank you for being an icon, and living the dream. How many good times and friendships did you create with MLC?! Countless I’m sure. I hope your cruising your favorite two wheeled cycle on the other side. Rest In Peace Mr. Trombley

I remeber my first ML show a fall meet at the old store I came from California didnt know anything about bikes or swap
meets, I brought 15k in cashiers checks made out to ML. I got out the car and asked at this popcorn grinder where I might find Larry Busch , we had talked many times on the phone, this guy hallers Jesus Christ he is a midget from the voice I was expecting a 6’6” giant. It was Larry ..... Harv cashed one of my checks for me, we went to dinner. From that day on they made me feel like family. We exchanged Xmas gifts forbyears from 2500 miles away, I stayed with Larry and rode around the yards many times with Harv, they gave me an autographed ML jacket and Harv mailed me a black rams horn fastback that he had for overr ten years hanging over the whizzer counter at both stores one year that he was keeping for his grandson, he wouldnt take a dime for it. I went back this last show.... I treasure everything I ever got from them most of all today I am thankful for all the great memories with Harv ...... as Wyatt Esrp said to Doc Holiday ....... Thanks for always being there Harv

Back