When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Harvey @ Memory Lane passed away yesterday OBITUARY NOW INCLUDED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Very sorry for Us in CLEVELAND Ohio hear this very (Sad) news. Of a Great friend to Me and many others. I live in CLEVELAND OH. and I think we when to (MLC.) Before close doors. at list (100) times so for that reason we gonna miss him. A lot good friend ( Harvey) My condolences to are friend lisa and My thoughts & prayers with the family. R.I.P. HARVEY

Always was a pleasure talking to Harvey , When I started collecting back in 1990 I was introduced to "Memory Lane " and Harvey was the person on the other end of the line ..Had a answer to every question ..What a great loss to the bicycle world … Rest in peace ...My condolences to the Family and friends ...

Knew Harvey from those early Perrysburg MLC days.

As the bicycle, motorized-bicycle and motorcycle en-
thusiast that he was ... he was passionate. He treated
every enthusiastic customer to MLC with respect ...
and if he found out a customer was really into the two-wheel
stuff ... well .. Harv was just special.

..... patric

ANNARBORMEET2006006.jpg

Last edited:
sad news indeed, been doing business with mlc since the late 80s meet harv larry and lisa a few times at trexlertown,great people always willing to help RIP harv and my condolences to lisa and family

Back