When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has any one used the 3.00 slick duro tire? Innova

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Too bad on the fitment, it looks cool. Maybe search some modern BMX tires in the 20x2.4 size, some of those have a very cool look, and even different color side walls, Camo, etc.

Just curious if it would fit, have a new Goodyear Grasshopper slick and a Schwinn slick. The Goodyear is narrow in my opinion and the Schwinn slick looks good on my Sears Spyder but it is a Schwinn. The period correct nylon raised white letter slicks look good but I refuse to pay $300.00 for a tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put a 20"x3" Fatti-O in a Sears Screamer frame that worked well and looked pretty cool with the 16" front wheel(had to extend the dropouts). Put a modern bmx 2.4 on my Spyder using a half link in the chain.

Fills the fenders nicely with a couple millimeters of clearance all the way around. :)

Thanks @wheelbender6 ! The fender just mounted it stock position with some fiddling and making sure the wheel was as straight as possible. The half link gives just enough room for clearance. Take the half link out for normal size tires.

Every bike is different though. Elongating the dropouts is possible with some designs to make room for the added height of a 3" tire but chainline gets really narrow as well.

Back