When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone built a Twin Bar from a Schwinn cantilever frame?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Can I call you Brother Lurch from now on? Lol. Damn man I imagine if it's not a stretched out limo bike it is awkward riding most anything. Monkey on a coconut feeling? That's me on like most 20" & 24" bikes or anything with a lifted seat post and I'm 5'8"

How about the Jolly Green Giant instead?

As for ride quality, well, there's a lot of awkwardness, both in the bicycle world and outside it.

The only one that I haven't been able to get over is my 1917 Hawthorne. The geometry was just so weird.

Fortunately, minivans are good for my long legs and hauling random bicycles found cheap.

I see these bikes like an older sports car. Expensive, awkward, not the greatest for going to work or in bad weather, but so freaking fun.

How about the Jolly Green Giant instead?

As for ride quality, well, there's a lot of awkwardness, both in the bicycle world and outside it.

The only one that I haven't been able to get over is my 1917 Hawthorne. The geometry was just so weird.

Fortunately, minivans are good for my long legs and hauling random bicycles found cheap.

I see these bikes like an older sports car. Expensive, awkward, not the greatest for going to work or in bad weather, but so freaking fun.
You got it Jolly Green Giant! I understand the room situation even at 5'8" I have been in stuff like fieros, mgs, vws, and they feel like being in oversized go carts. I have went as far as modifying the seat rails & tracks many a time. Lol. I used to have a Chevy Astro Awd 4.3 and that was 1 of my favorite modern day rides + haulers. Thing fit a few hoods, engines with transmissions & other large parts willingly. Captain's chairs are comfy man seats hahaha

Back