When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone dealt with Vintage Bicycle Shop in Stanton CA?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yup, two-tone green, that's the one. Was a big reach for me to swing it and wanted to just lock the thing in and have it done. And the shop number was in the listing and the feedback seemed strong enough. Living and learning.
Cheers, Geoff

dang... i sent her 3-4 messages about it, said she ships bikes all the time...

almost pulled the trigger

Hey G-Phantom, I sent you a PM about going roughing up Linda, just say the word! LOL

Signed, Guido

One of you locals should go there and just see if the bike is still sitting around or if it dissapeared?

Stay away from Meth-Head Linda

I have been warned by so many people to stay away. She also accepts stolen bicycles and parts.

Visit

There's a barbershop that I go to on the same shopping center. I'll take a walk inside after I get my hair did...haha. I'll even take take a picture with my phone if the bike is still there.

If you get a picture, get the day's newpaper clearly in the frame for date reference. I should win the PayPal claim because the tracking number provided shows the bike hasn't shipped, but a piece of picture evidence would be excellent.
Thanks to all for their support and advice.
The bike in question is in this listing, probably should have linked it earlier: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251091298790?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Cheers, Geoff

Back