When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone dealt with Vintage Bicycle Shop in Stanton CA?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Got email from Lynda today. Claimed there was a mix-up and the bike was sitting at the post office un-mailed. Claimed funds had been refunded to me. Checked my PayPal, no money refunded, case still open. I emailed her back to let her know that no refund had occurred (as if that would be news to her). At least it's making for a good story. Frig.
Cheers, Geoff

This is how that woman does business. If she is called on anything, she starts yelling.

I've seen it with my own eyes, and you never see the same guy working at her shop(s)

twice. High turnover rate. I actually know where she lives. Don't ask me how I know.

the bike in question had 2 different sets of pedals on it in the pics i believe. one shot showed pedals with reflectors, and one showed no reflectors.

Yeah, I noticed the pedal thing too. Looked like it came with either the original pedals or the repop AS pedals with reflectors, either would have been okay with me.

Cheers, Geoff

She sounds like a real "Menstrual Molotov"...just from what Im reading on here.

Now I know who NOT to deal with.

Got another email back from Lynda claiming again that funds had been refunded. Checked PayPal, and of course no funds. She also offered to sell me the bike again, which is just too funny. The second email from Lynda cut-and-pasted below. This scam just gets funnier and funnier.
Cheers, Geoff

From Lynda:

i refunded your money a few days ago. you might call them(paypal) and ask them whats going on. do you think you still want bike? please let me know soon as i need to relist if you dont want it. its already boxed so would rather get it sold soon. thanks again and once again i do apologizel. guess i wont be fibbing about the weight and dimensions on these shipping labels anymore as it dosent seem to be working anymore. hope to hear from you soon.

LYNDA TYNER
VINTAGE BICYCLES & PARTS
7554 KATELLA AVE

STANTON, CA. 90680.
BUY, SELL & TRADE

NEW, USED & VINTAGE

Back