When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone ever seen an actual 1981 Schwinn 7-Eleven team bike?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I like how the media had this big story about how he made a great comeback and the foundation, and the big deal. Then the truth about the horse smack and all the riders taking it in. Who knows what that stuff does long term to a guy. Then the media slinks away when the bad news comes down... like they were never wrong. Sort of like how our president is the "most qualified" guy in office ever... then something goes wrong and it's time to get everyone to look the other way.
The Blind Leading The Blinded 😎🦮👨‍🦯🧑‍🦯👩‍🦯👨‍🦯👩‍🦯🧑‍🦯👨‍🦯🧑‍🦯👩‍🦯👨‍🦯🧑‍🦯👩‍🦯

I’m still hoping to see an actual 7-Eleven team bike. Seems like they all may have been sold for dope lol.
They are having their lithium battery packs in the down tube changed. There's quite a few batteries on back order, but the supply chain will catch up soon. It's not cheating unless you are the one without the advantage. I think that was a Smokey Yunick saying?

John

Becoming more aerodynamic is hardly cheating , unless there’s specific rules and parameters for equipment like nascar or formula one one whatever
Well, UCI has changed their stance on that. “Puppy Paws” is illegal and got the winner of a women’s tour race DQ’d last year when she forgot. The “Super-Tuck” is illegal too. That being said, Lemond did have an advantage with his bars and his aero helmet, but Fignon chose to go bare-headed and use disc wheels. But, Lemond didn’t cheat.

crazy-old-descending-920.jpg

Back