When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has Anyone Heard From Ryan Shamon?

-

New Mexico Brant

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Ryan @Ryan Shamon committed to buying a frame from me in the Fall. We were to meet at Copake the first week of December. I brought the frame but he cancelled at the last minute. He said he still wanted it so I then gave it to a friend who took it up to Amherst, MA. It has been Up there since then. I have tried messaging, texting, and calling. Is this guy a deadbeat?

Ryan @Ryan Shamon committed to buying a frame from me in the Fall. We were to meet at Copake the first week of December. I brought the frame but he cancelled at the last minute. He said he still wanted it so I then gave it to a friend who took it up to Amherst, MA. It has been Up there since then. I have tried messaging, texting, and calling. Is this guy a deadbeat?
Sometimes it takes him bit…..

Hey Brant, yes I told you I was interested and yes I wanted to see it in person. Yes you said you were bringing it to Mass. Since the location is 3 hours away it is not so easy for me to look at it in person. I’m also a full time Chef that works demanding hours. My apologies that I haven’t met up and seen it. As I told you if you had a chance to sell it in the meantime then please don’t hold it for me. (That doesn’t sound like a deadbeat to me) . You must of forgotten about that part. I think I was very clear in my communication with you. I actually thought it had sold by now. Haven’t been on the Cabe much.

Back