When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone purchaced a bike for "Mike's Vintage Bikes for sale" online?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a new bike and found "Mike's Vintage Bikes for sale" online but don't know anything about him...good guy? Good experience? Bad experience?

http://vintagebikesforsale.tumblr.com/

Please do not post negative remarks here on the post...PM me your thoughts....I'm just not sure about buying a bike from him if nobody knows them. He has a lot of great prewar gems!

Thanks

Mike is a member here-user name-prewarbikes4sale. I've bought a few bikes from Mike and it has always been a pleasant experience. Posted prices and selling prices are two different things. If you see something you like it never hurts to ask. V/r Shawn

3% Paypal?

I have never dealt with him. When I see add 3% to a Paypal transaction I stay away. You can't add a surcharge to cover fees for a credit card payment by a payment processor. I read and studied all about this. You can offer a cash discount but you cannot force a surcharge. There are some very nice bikes for sale on his website.

I have never dealt with him. When I see add 3% to a Paypal transaction I stay away. You can't add a surcharge to cover fees for a credit card payment by a payment processor. I read and studied all about this. You can offer a cash discount but you cannot force a surcharge. There are some very nice bikes for sale on his website.

The 3% addition is pretty standard here as most of us are hobbyists and not a business. You can't do it through Ebay but as a private transaction you can prescribe your own terms and potential buyers can decide whether to accept the terms. V/r Shawn

Mike is a great guy, I have dealt with him a bunch and he offers great bikes and if that's what your looking for he is your man.
Tell him Rick sent you and maybe he will send me a finders fee..lol

Rick

Mikes Bikes

Mike is a standup guy.I have bought and traded bikes with him for 20 years and he is the best. Steve Doan

Mike is a standup guy.I have bought and traded bikes with him for 20 years and he is the best. Steve Doan

Am in total agreement with you - Steve !!

........... patric cafaro

=====================================
=====================================

He has some high end bikes that have high vakues. And most are more than my budget allows.
I have dealt with Mike and it was a transaction I would have expected from a Cabe member. It went smoothly and was please with the outcome.

It's all about the Tanklights!!

How did I run out of room so fast?

He's a great guy I have bought some bikes and parts from him over the years one of the hobbies finest !!

Back