When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen a REAL 39 Colson Commander?

-
I realized that this task was a bit out of my league, so my frame has since been sold to a local collector who plans to track down the correct parts.
I can't blame you there buddy; If I could afford such a frame & it would be a sin to build it the way I wanted or costly as hell to put it back together as O.G I couldn't keep it either. I can appreciate stuff like that but I enjoy riders and klunkers more. 1 of these days I will own & ride the wheels off an O.G piece No Matter what it's value ;)

My newly acquired 1938 Model 04468 Imperial. While not as desirable as the loop tail version (Model 07468) beggars can't be choosers! I received most of the bike today but for whatever reason FEDEX decided to ship the fenders and guard to Tallahassee first! Oh well it'll be waiting on me when I get back next year. V/r Shawn

My newly acquired 1938 Model 04468 Imperial. While not as desirable as the loop tail version (Model 07468) beggars can't be choosers! I received most of the bike today but for whatever reason FEDEX decided to ship the fenders and guard to Tallahassee first! Oh well it'll be waiting on me when I get back next year. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1263185
Shawn you going away for a year good buddy? Hope nothing due to illness & misfortunes.

Back