When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone seen EXACT match delta or EA horn buttons reproed

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

bike

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
In Memoriam
I have not but would like to know of any- feeling a bit down cause my rare OG buttons are not pulling much more than repros that I can demonstrate a difference- do people just want to spend less than a real one? That is my suspicion
Would like some input here thanks

I think because of the repop's, people get the feeling that there's more of this stuff available than there is.
There's no comparison between the reproduction buttons and the originals.
They look the part, so they fill the void when the real deal can't be obtained, but when trying to outfit that special bike with original equipment, the price is not of too much concern, unless you just can't afford it.
I'd like to have an original Duesenberg, but that's just a little outside my price range, so I settled for the Ford instead.
If you've got an original set of Schwinn Crossbar Speedo type Delta buttons available, then please let me know.
I appreciate just how unobtainable those little bastards are.

I think because of the repop's, people get the feeling that there's more of this stuff available than there is.
There's no comparison between the reproduction buttons and the originals.
They look the part, so they fill the void when the real deal can't be obtained, but when trying to outfit that special bike with original equipment, the price is not of too much concern, unless you just can't afford it.
I'd like to have an original Duesenberg, but that's just a little outside my price range, so I settled for the Ford instead.
If you've got an original set of Schwinn Crossbar Speedo type Delta buttons available, then please let me know.
I appreciate just how unobtainable those little bastards are.

There should be a humble rule, if you already have an original set of crossbar speedo buttons, then you must buy reproductions from then on to allow others to have a chance on originals. Ha !!!

Are these ones that Joe has the same ones that Jerry W. made several years back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. I bought the N.O.S. E.A. button from Kristoffer in Stockholm, for $350.00 and it's never been used,Now I can tell a repop from a distance, Bakelite has a look plastic can't imitate,the repops are taller, (what I've seen so far), If I put it on my bike It won't be N.O.S. anymore. Is it wrong to put a museum piece where it can get damaged? But I got it to use it, and I think it was worth the money to know it's real. So maybe part of people buying repros because they haven't seen the difference,and it could get broken it a wreck.

It would make a nice reference if someone would post side-by-side comparison photos. V/r Shawn

Back