When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Has anyone use these tires for TOC wood rims? (Schwalbe G One Speed)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335809022&icep_item=112356356153

s-l500.jpg

Those look great- a little skinny, but should work fine. I've liked the Schwalbe tires I've run before- zippy, but a little too puncture prone to use on a commuter on city streets. There are some wider tubeless versions available, but that would take some engineering or glue to work.

I like them - put them on my 28 inch iver tubular rims... Used the all black ones. Not quite as wide as you would like to see - but they work and look TOC. The width is fine and not tooo skinny. I'll post a pic in a few mins - they are mounted on my 1904ish Pierce.

OK here are some pics..... 28 x 30 ( almost wide enough ) - they still do fine. I would just like to see them at least as wide as 32 ( as my old Vittoria EVO's were ). As you can see from the pic's - the edge of the rim on the Iver rims just is oh so slightly wider than the tire itself. Still - looks fine. Would not want to rub against a curb though. I prefer the Noir version making the tire all black looking.

IMG_0659.jpg
IMG_0657.jpg
IMG_0655.jpg
IMG_0654.jpg
IMG_0653.jpg
IMG_0651.jpg
IMG_0648.jpg

OK here are some pics..... 28 x 30 ( almost wide enough ) - they still do fine. I would just like to see them at least as wide as 32 ( as my old Vittoria EVO's were ). As you can see from the pic's - the edge of the rim on the Iver rims just is oh so slightly wider than the tire itself. Still - looks fine. Would not want to rub against a curb though. I prefer the Noir version making the tire all black looking.

View attachment 697421 View attachment 697422 View attachment 697423 View attachment 697424 View attachment 697425 View attachment 697426 View attachment 697427
They look great @filmonger, are they without any printed logos?

Back