When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hauled some stuff home

-
Now come on guys that's not a question to ask, especially if he might sell something in the future. Bill I don't know if it's tacky but it could be impolite, shame on you and Razin.

V/r
Sean
It never hurts to ask. Other wise how ya gonna know? What's the V/r for? Thanks. Razin.

From what I've seen......................and done................in regards to a " Haul " like this. Unless each bike is negotiated separately..........value is subjective due to a " Bulk / Bundle " deal. then of course ya gotta add in cost of pick up ( Gas and other expenses ) . It gets so confusing. All I know , is that this is a great bunch of Classic Iron.................that really tells some good stories. Thanks @ranman for Sharing ( And Saving ) these wonderful Time Capsules . ;)

Nice cache! What years are they and what did they set you back if you don't mind me asking? Thanks for sharing and post some more pix when their cleaned up.and Retired! Razin.
They are all headed to new homes but the Shelby, it’s staying here. I still have the girls Elgin.
No kidding and telling.

Back