When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hauling your junk on a truck

-
Bought a generic bike rack on EBay but the standards were too close together for balloon tire bikes. Took it apart and ground the welds off so I could just use the individual standards. Using 2x4’s made a suitable frame and spaced the standards far enough apart to hold wider tires. It works really well and can carry 4 bikes easy. Use ratchet straps to hold everything in place.Only need one strap because the rack holds everything in place really well. Mine is in a Nissan Frontier but design could be easily adapted to other trucks or vans.

FDBCBA72-331C-4CA8-A512-9ABD5A56ED7F.jpeg

I use a bike tubing support system a got on ebay from topline mfg. paramount ca. it works well they never fall over...:)

I am looking for a trailer which can take around 3 to 4 bikes at a time, basically, we are running a towing company in new york ritewaytowingnyc, so now we are adding one more service to our services a motorcycle towing service, so we need for that any recommendation for me, please.

Back