When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have It Here - AMF RoadMaster Jr Convertible!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Old Man Wolf

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Hey Guys!
I'm sorry I don't have photos of my first bike from back when I was a (young) kid...
... but I DO have a pic of me with it as an (old) kid as I have the bike here!!!
AMF RoadMaster Jr Convertible!!!

I tell you the truth - I THOUGHT I had the smartest looking bike in the development with this one!!! :D

This first pic is my 44th Birthday having fun posing with the bike...
(Hard to believe even This photo was back in 2012 already!!!)
44th Birthday.jpg

... and these 2 are the bike by itself same day as above...
AMF Junior 1.jpg

I STILL NEED a set of crank bearings or crank bushing and a rear reflector for this one...
... so Any And All Leads would be Greatly Appreciated!!!

Thanks & Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,
N3YH & K3WMS

AMF Junior 2.jpg

So this is your actually first bike you had as a kid? Has it been restored?

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

So this is your actually first bike you had as a kid? Has it been restored?

Yes this was my first "2 wheeled" bike!!!
It had training wheels on it when I first got it and they were taken of later.
(Unfortunately training wheels were trashed instead of packed away!!!)
And no - the bike has not been restored...

It doesn't show in these photos - but the frame has been welded back together where I broke it in half after running into the back of a parked car on a fairly steep downhill road!!!
(Me and the bike tumbled right up and over the car like a bad movie!!!)

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
Will & Wendy,
N3YH & K3WMS

Sure is a clean one. I wish I had my first one back but the best I could do is a photo.

IMG.jpg

Sure is a clean one. I wish I had my first one back but the best I could do is a photo.

View attachment 420776

You could always buy or restore another one like the one you had right???
I Especially like to put mine by the Christmas Tree every year just for the memories of it!!!
(IF I can find another tricycle like the one I had I'll buy it and put it by the tree too - Especially since I never get the trains I want for Christmas!!! :D )

Talk Soon!
Blessings!
WIll & Wendy,
N3YH & K3WMS

A few years ago I had found a girls bike almost identical to my first bike. I was working on a case with a female detective and she was into antiques. One day while we were riding together, the bicycle topic came up. She wanted a bike like her first one. A few days later I put my girls bike in my vehicle and took it to her. When I took it out she screamed "oh my God, it's my bicycle" The bike I had was a Western Flyer and her dad had ran a Western Auto and got from there her first one. She was in tears when I told her it was her's to keep. Not the original, but a close second. Mine is long gone to the great bike graveyard.

Back