When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have this Elgin and think I want to sell, any offers?

-
Status
Please reply by conversation.

derkins555

On Training Wheels
009.JPG
010.JPG
008.JPG

Hey training wheels, typically posting a bike w/o a price is frowned on here. Might wanna come up with a ballpark price & your location. Welcome to The CABE.

Thanks man,,I'll do that. I just don't know what its worth. I've done a bit of research and really have nothing to base a price on. Any Idea's? I'm a freehand carved tobacco pipe maker, not a bike dude.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

I'm not sure, I'm not an Elgin guy. You might try posting this questions & the photos in another part of this site. Lots of friendly, helpful experts on here will help ya out. I'd like to see those pipes. I build wood furniture.
-Scott

Looks like a 37 with that badge and radius fenders.
Very rough, but a good restoration project because it is all there except the dropstand and of course, the seat cover.
This model never had a tank or rack and was an entry level bicycle and the last of it's motorbike kind...appealing with that look, yet with balloon tires, easy to get back on the road.
Price would be between 200-300 at a swap, depending on how the bars cleaned up.
Chris

Thanks for the info. the stand on this is original. I'll have to take more photos today and maybe get more info on it. I may take 3 4 hundr. for it.
Here are some pipe pics you requested. all freehand.
th_DSC_0250_zps798a941e.jpg
th_DSC_0239_zps82fa8989.jpg
t10066.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back