When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have You Ever Seen This Bike In Yellow Before? Sears

-

Robertriley

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I was asked if I want to sell my Sears Muscle bike the other day and stated that I wanted to keep it. After I stated that I didn't want to sell it, I was informed that the yellow color was extremely rare. Have you guys ever seen this model in yellow before? This bike is all original down to the tires.

Thanks guys

20160316_111835_resized.jpg

I was asked if I want to sell my Sears Muscle bike the other day and stated that I wanted to keep it. After I stated that I didn't want to sell it, I was informed that the yellow color was extremely rare. Have you guys ever seen this model in yellow before? This bike is all original down to the tires.

Thanks guys

View attachment 296144
Cool bikes no matter what color.....the tiger tail increases its appeal!

Thanks guys

View attachment 296144
No all I've seen is purple and blue I know the 10 speed version is pretty rare I've never seen one with the flaming guard either great score great riding bikes

Your bike is a Sears badged Huffy Super Stock. They also came in a two tone fade paint job. I have seen a Huffy badged Super Stock in this color but not a Sears badged one. Your bike is super clean and one of the rarer to find Super Stock models. I also asked about buying this bike when you first got it and posted it in Fresh finds...lol

Back