When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Haven't seen one like this. JC Higgins SN - How do I decode?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
writing as tips to others, white vinegar, tin foil, Mr clean sponges seems to be great on rust. WD-40 for most old grease, then sparing upgrade to citrus degreaser, and most sparingly, lighter fluid for stickers and bad paint touchups. Anyone use other stuff?

08E6FF83-DA4B-4AD5-98E3-38F5765D161E.jpeg

DC9E8E9D-2F12-4145-B364-CAD5AA526C6B.jpeg

5C970F93-9220-4CBD-96A1-CC5622D14B69.jpeg

So my question now is do I restore it with the mods as those are from the same period, ... or do I put it back where there seems to be a lot of stock bikes.
Grasshopper:
That is the question without an answer that members of this forum use when we meditate. It is a koan that demonstrates the inadequacy of logical reasoning and provokes enlightenment.

If it is indeed a 24-incher, it might be cool to keep it as an adult-sized muscle bike. Have fun!

So its a couple of months later, and I guess my parts bike got turned into a project as well.... Which is the catalog id?

IMG_3556.jpg

@HEMI426 Flightliners did not have the plastic shroud on the chain ring. That started when Sears quit selling the bike as a JC Higgins Flightliner and started selling the bike as a Sears Spaceliner with the 1964 models.

Back