When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Having trouble to identify this bike!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mramos

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi Guys,

Recently a friend bought this bike as a Columbia 1961 taking a closer look the bagde doesn't have screws and it's glue! ( alert #1) the kick stand doesn't look like a Columbia either.

Another friend with more knowledge told me it looks like a vista.
The thing is that my friend want to restore it but we don't know were too start since we don't have a specific brand or model. There's no serial number
image.jpeg
image.jpg
image.jpg
on the frame whatsoever.
Enclosed are some pictures that i hope it can help

It looks like a 1960's Columbia Fire Arrow frame with a Schwinn / After market front springer fork.
I cant see the rear drop outs but the kick stand area looks Columbia and the wat the 2 top bars come back to meet the Curved down tube looks Columbia as well.
Look up Columbia Fire Arrow in Google and look at some images from there.
JKent

It looks like a 1960's Columbia Fire Arrow frame with a Schwinn / After market front springer fork.
I cant see the rear drop outs but the kick stand area looks Columbia and the wat the 2 top bars come back to meet the Curved down tube looks Columbia as well.
Look up Columbia Fire Arrow in Google and look at some images from there.
JKent

Thanks JKent,

Also, i was looking at the columbia Apache.

The serial # should be on the rear axle dropout, starting with a letter. Should be able to tell the year from that, it's at least a '59. Maybe someone lost the head badge screws.

Back