When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hawthorn Questuon

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JRE

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Been trying to collect all the correct parts for my bike and was wondering what seat and Rack I need to start looking for.
20180525_181629.jpg
20180525_181646.jpg
20180525_181646.jpg
20180525_181646.jpg
20180528_154103.jpg

20180525_181658.jpg

I believe you have a 1938 Comet there...you are missing the rack, the drop stand, the chain guard and need a correct period seat.Pedals might be wrong too. see attached photos-
Look at the bottom of the the bracket or hub that the cranks are in, there should be a date code on there. I would bet it says 38 EH-

lit4.JPG

lit1.JPG

Different tank than those pictures. Mines a snyder built frame. The vents in the tank are horizontal the picture has the Rolfast style 3 vertical louvers

I believe it depends on how the bike was badged. Your chainring may be correct. I've seen it on many Hawthornes(Montgomery Wards) All those bikes are Snyder built fastbacks.

Last edited:
I believe it depends on how the bike was badged. Your chainring may be correct. I've seen it on many Hawthornes(Montgomery Wards) All those bikes are Snyder built fastbacks.
That's the other issue I've got lol it's missing the badge.

Back