When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hawthorne lightly used Speedometer ( 63 miles) in the box with metal drive cable/bracket and instructions. $85.00 OBO

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode
R3T0K9

Nashman

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hawthorne lightly used Speedometer ( 63 miles) in the box with metal drive cable/bracket and instructions. $85.00 OBO

This set up is close to MIB ( Mint in box) and would be perfect for that 1960’s Hawthorne or any other bike of that era. The back drive threaded ferrule has created a fine hair line crack in the plastic below the 2 fastening nuts. I’d say 90% of these (even NOS) speedo’s are cracked, it’s just how much. As long as not overtightened, this won’t be an issue. These metal drive cables (this one looks MINT/UNUSED) sell everyday for $75.00 +

Sold as is/final. Shipping to Canada and the 48 States will run $20.00 ( will be more but I'll eat$$ the difference) Sold as is. Payment only with Paypal F/F in U.S. funds. Thanks

IMG_4353.JPG

IMG_4354.JPG

IMG_4355.JPG

IMG_4356.JPG

IMG_4357.JPG

IMG_4358.JPG

IMG_4451.JPG

IMG_4453.JPG

IMG_4454.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Bob, did this speedo sell or are you making use of it? Really nice speedo... Thanks.. Mark..
Hey Mark, I still have the speedo and would sell it. I decided to keep the drive unit/cable ( maybe the bracket), so just pulled the whole ad. Let me know if you are interested before I repost just the speedo. Thanks for asking. Bob

Hey Mark, I still have the speedo and would sell it. I decided to keep the drive unit/cable ( maybe the bracket), so just pulled the whole ad. Let me know if you are interested before I repost just the speedo. Thanks for asking. Bob
What are you thinking on price with the shipping? My zip is 53042.. Thanks Bob..

Back