When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

hawthorne zep parts

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

militarymonark

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
does anyone have any zep parts such as a rear rack and a chainguard and a tank would be awesome? Also a seat too. I just picked one up. Its not in bad shape no rust but i think its been painted over. No biggy most of my bikes have been. Well any if anyone has the parts to part with let me know. Gordon would you have any? You always seem to follow through with me.

Last edited:
zep parts

Dang, you're just a little too late. I had most of a zep a few months ago and sold it all to one guy. Is yours the early one with the parallel curved top tubes? Some refer to it as a rainbow frame? I'll keep my eyes open for parts for you, but they can be hard to find.

yeah thats mine, right now it has a monark rear rack and a columbia chainguard so it looks kinda stupid especially since they are different colors, the chaingaurd really looks goofy on it

Back