When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hawthorne Zep

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tech549

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
I see a 38 hawthrone zep posted on e bay starting bid 1500.00 looks to be all there but is house painted.is that a good price for this bike.i would post the add from e bay don't know how to copy this..i don't see any interest in this bike why?location is in seaside oregon

Id say that's priced to sell. Not a bargain but fair. People often don't step up for the higher priced bikes even when they are a value. Its a good reason to save your money and not nickle and dime yourself to the point of bankruptcy. Now if only I could take my own advice.

Fair value, probably what I would ask.
There's not action because of where the price started.
Of course, the housepaint is holding it back, but the guard looks banged up and probably without good chrome underneath, and that's holding back potential bids to the end IMO.
Chris

Fair evaluations on that bike.......I will be selling mine soon. Period correct down to the locking fork/with key (working), instructions on "how to change a tire" and wrench in the tank. Also have an original tire with a white inner tube. Two speed, with shifter, which works perfectly........ Yes mine will be higher of course,but, these don't just fall out of the sky....Original paint/patina. Posted here before, but here it is again... As for the starting price on the above bike^ Probably not into knowing what's it's worth, and we all know that game........What someone will pay/what someone will take........

bikes 004.jpg

bikes 005.jpg

bikes 006.jpg

Fair evaluations on that bike.......I will be selling mine soon. Period correct down to the locking fork/with key (working), instructions on "how to change a tire" and wrench in the tank. Also have an original tire with a white inner tube. Two speed, with shifter, which works perfectly........ Yes mine will be higher of course,but, these don't just fall out of the sky....Original paint/patina. Posted here before, but here it is again... As for the starting price on the above bike^ Probably not into knowing what's it's worth, and we all know that game........What someone will pay/what someone will take........

View attachment 285571

View attachment 285572

View attachment 285573
mike,if i may,what are you asking for yours? very possibly interested. thanx,keith

THe hawthorne zep in my opinion is rare in its own way. Yes it has house paint but its one of those bikes with original paint or restored there worth money. Hes got the lock with a key to it, brand new redone seat, drop stand is there and the headlights. Its a complete bike at a fair price for someone to figure out if they can try to save the original paint or restore it. The last 38 zep along with a girls zep on ebay sold in a day for over 5500 buxs i believe but they where original! I have a Zep and i love its great riding bike best of luck on your decision!

Fair value, probably what I would ask.
There's not action because of where the price started.
Of course, the housepaint is holding it back, but the guard looks banged up and probably without good chrome underneath, and that's holding back potential bids to the end IMO.
Chris
What he said

Back