When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HD bicycle at Daly Mansion, Hamilton MT

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I saw the mate to this one in Reserve, Montana years ago. The owner had a great story about being a little boy during the depression and he wanted a bicycle but knew his parents couldn't afford one. One evening he was sitting on the steps of the farm house waiting for his folks to return from a shopping trip to town and when he saw them coming up the driveway he could see a bicycle tied to the front bumper. It was a used Harley Davidson that came with an extra tire and they had paid $3 for it. He still had it after all those years.

Was there no "The Special" decal? Did you see the #s for year? Thanks for sharing Dave. Funny you said the room was dark because the only pictures I have of this machine are way dark! Nice work. Thanks

I didn't see any decals on it, and didn't check out the serial number.

The sign says 26" wheels, but they look 28" to me. The guy who fixed it up, Mark Kleffner was a Wheelmen member who passed away in 2007. I'd think he'd know better, but?

Back