When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HD maybe?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

piercer_99

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Clinton Michigan
'1917 to 1919 model 418 harley davison Bicycle. 1,800.00'
"has been repainted, had little to no original paint when I got it. there is an old frame repair at the bottom bracket. Pictured it the best I could. I have the wood rims to go with it. Currently has the original model A rear hub laced to a 700c rim and a bolt on front 770c wheel and tire so it can be ridden. Frame is a real Harley davison, crank sprocket and badge are repop. bars and seat are not correct. this is why its cheap. I have too many bikes I like to ride mine I don't take this one out much. giving some one else the chance to own a pretty cool piece of history at a good price. I would prefer a local pick up. Unless some one wants to arrange shipping and packing that's not something I want to do at this time."

I thought somebody had this bike on display at Ann Arbor Possibly even Lebanon ind.
Year before last.
Could be way off !

Back