HD Motorcyke

This ad disappears when logged in
Feb 18, 2012
In exile
They're parade/show bikes now, not cross trainer fitness marathon bikes. Those 28" wheels cover a lot of ground on relatively flat surfaces like the So Cal coast ride from Newport to Long beach. I could imagine quite a crowd gathered around if you rolled up and dropped the parking stand in front of the stadium steps by the HB pier.

Not to mention the feeling you get when you ride a bike that's a hundred years old :sunglasses:

Canuck

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Jun 28, 2019
Canada
Parade bike??? Pfft, I have a 85 km gravel race I’m riding this bad boy in around middle of August. Do they make HD spandex?

But yes, in all seriousness, no rush to do anything to the bike at this point. Wife has agreed it can be art in our living room for now. I will probably pick up a wheelset built around the velocity rims I have seen mentioned on here, just so I can get riding it out of my system. Then slowly continue to educate myself and come up with a game plan.

Feb 18, 2012
In exile
Heh...getting the wifey on board to allow the bike in the house is a major hurdle. As far as riding it, I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that 90% of the bikes the people on this blog collect and post images of themselves riding all over Hell's half acre were designed for and marketed to...pre-teen kids ! The TOC (Turn Of the Century) bikes were more designed for adults to ride.

At any rate, you know what you are now don't cha ? You're a brother of the wheel my friend !

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture