When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HD Motorcyke

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
They're parade/show bikes now, not cross trainer fitness marathon bikes. Those 28" wheels cover a lot of ground on relatively flat surfaces like the So Cal coast ride from Newport to Long beach. I could imagine quite a crowd gathered around if you rolled up and dropped the parking stand in front of the stadium steps by the HB pier.

Not to mention the feeling you get when you ride a bike that's a hundred years old :sunglasses:

Parade bike??? Pfft, I have a 85 km gravel race I’m riding this bad boy in around middle of August. Do they make HD spandex?

But yes, in all seriousness, no rush to do anything to the bike at this point. Wife has agreed it can be art in our living room for now. I will probably pick up a wheelset built around the velocity rims I have seen mentioned on here, just so I can get riding it out of my system. Then slowly continue to educate myself and come up with a game plan.

Heh...getting the wifey on board to allow the bike in the house is a major hurdle. As far as riding it, I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that 90% of the bikes the people on this blog collect and post images of themselves riding all over Hell's half acre were designed for and marketed to...pre-teen kids ! The TOC (Turn Of the Century) bikes were more designed for adults to ride.

At any rate, you know what you are now don't cha ? You're a brother of the wheel my friend !

Thought I would post some updates pictures. Wife was complaining that bike and living room smelled dusty and old. After being kicked out of house due to my suggestion that her complaint likely resulted from her poor attempt at vacuuming the previous weekend, I agreed to at least wipe the bike down. Wd-40 and a soft rag. Clearly something slightly more aggressive would be needed to remove some of the crud, but I’m okay with it as is. Also noticed when whipping the head tube that some of the black paint was coming off and revealing some green underneath. Might explore that further at some point.

Also took the rack off as it was pretty clear to me that it did not fit the bike. One of the cross bars needed to be bent up to fit the bike.

41B08446-3C03-4AE6-AF0D-7FEEACB13C67.jpeg

EE2E485A-41DC-4676-BB91-B461DF5C06E3.jpeg

D981B8E9-5F65-4607-B79C-37AD5E7C6365.jpeg

3F0E448E-8059-434A-8694-126F9D19B257.jpeg

Back