When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HD SEATS

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Sandman

Finally riding a big boys bike
What models and years used the heavy duty seats like these ?
1585136277023.png

Those are usually called the "deluxe" seats, because they came on the deluxe middleweights like the Corvette and Jaguar. If memory serves they were introduced in 1959 and ran through the mid-'60's. The Corvette and Jaguar seats had a chrome crash rail, maybe that one's off a Panther? I'd have to look through T. R. Findley's catalog website, but somebody on here will know.

Thank you Oilit . I purchased this seat for a 62 corvette . But compared to other 62"s it looked to big ? Anyone have the crash rail ?
1585141531409.png

Trying to make it a nice rider , so close enough . I have a DC pumpkin light and the Corvette water transfer . Know just need to find some large
cap pedals and the rack is missing the spring assembly . After all the parts are acquired I'll then take it apart and polish it up although the 3 red band 2 speed kickback might be a challenge . It's not shifting ?

Back